- Sports and Recreation Facilities
Mount Beauty golf course is a picturesque 18 holes with well-maintained grass greens situated at the base of the Bogong High Plains, affording magnificent views of the Alps and the beautiful Kiewa Valley. It is not unusual to be playing to an audience of kangaroos on the course.
The course is par 72 and 6025 metres in length, for the men. It offers a challenge for good golfers as well as being beginner friendly, being rated at 71. The Slope rating is 117 (Red Tees), 118 (White Tees) and 119 (Blue Tees).
After your game, relax on the deck of Mount Beauty Golf Club’s licensed clubroom with a refreshing drink (competition days only).
Anybody with a GA handicap is most welcome to play in our comps on Wednesdays or Saturdays for both Men and Ladies, or anyone can enjoy a social game any day of the week. No tee time bookings are required, please avoid comp days around 9.30am and 12.30pm.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Food and Refreshments
- Picnic Area
- Non Smoking